Thursday 18 October 2012

Haul:- Drowning in Royal & Langnickel and MAC Brushes



As I'm forever buying makeup and I actually didn't feel like going through each and every single beauty purchase on camera, especially when I've already covered the majority of it in a number of blog posts during the month sooooo I thought it would be great to focus on  my recent brush purchases as I've (snail-pace) slowly replacing my makeup brushes in the last few months as some of my brushes are quite old and aren't working as great as they used to.

I originally wanted to do a blog post on the Royal and Langnickel Haul, but when I realised that the total number of brushes purchased went into double digits. I decided to cool my jets a little and do a video

Brushes Mentioned in the Video

MAC #163 Flat Contour Brush (Review)

Don’t forget, I’m holding a giveaway right now so if you want to get your hands on Love Goddess from the Limited Edition MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection , then best get clicking!!!!