Friday 13 July 2012

Push PR Winter Wonderland Press Day 2012

Sugar Snowmen, Scents of spicy mulled wine, and snow . . . . Christmas . . in July. 

Yes, it does seems a  bit bammy to start thinking of Christmas especially as we haven't even had a summer yet, but Wednesday saw Push PR ( and some help from LSA International and Blank London)  transformed their showroom into a scene straight from a Christmas novel (fake snow and all).
I can't even begin to describe all the wonderful brands that where featured but I will add a slideshow of my pictures taken on the day so you can get my view on the gorgeous items.

Melinda Mulcahy

When so many things on the market today are mass marketed and batch produced, it is very refreshing to be introduced to a brand that allows you the freedom to custom-make your jewellery/gifts. Melinda Mulcahy is a jewelry brand designed to produce “quality jewelry” that mixes precious metals with fashionable concepts and colour, without breaking the bank

Their Mens A/W collection would be a hit for any guy into the ‘Big Bang Theory’. With silver necklaces and cufflinks stamped with E=mc2 even I am gunning after a few of these pieces
Ayten Gasson


For me nightwear & lingerie is a big part of the Christmas/Winter season. Once the temperature start to drop and my clothes get dark and drabby, a little secret pop of colour can really take your mind of the lack of feelings in your fingers.

Adding to beauty of their collection, everything Vintage inspired Ayten Gasson produces, from their lavender infused eye masks and silk underwear are British made. Also with a Limited edition eco lingerie collection made using organic and cruelty-free silk, Ayten Mustafa gives us something extra to smile about this winter

 Abilu Creations
  
One jewellery collection that stood out for me was by Abilu Creations . I have heard about this brand before and I am in love with their Chunky Monkey Charm Necklace and their insanely cute Charm necklaces.

I can’t recommend this brand enough as their stuff is stunning.
Chamilia


I can’t finish off this post without mention Chamilia.

Feeling like a little girl kept busy at wedding, with a bowl full of charms and charm bracelets links, this made DIY activity made my evening.

Chamilia is all about the freedom to create and design your own jewelry. Given a selection of necklace & bracelets styles and lengths, as well as various bead charms in any theme, colour or style. Your imagination is really your only limitation 


 I know it might seem that I am harping on about the jewellery on this post but I'm a magpie at heart and anything that glistens will automatically capture my attention