Tuesday 17 July 2012

FOTD:- To Beat Up A Guy Painlessly

Salutations my lovelies!!!!

Sorry I this post is a bit late but if you follow me on twitter or facebook then you know that I am on jury duty right now instead of parked behind a computer at work.

I wanted to post a few photos of a mini-makeup session I did on an actor; a few weeks back, as a favour for a friend (as he called me super last minute to this and I hate not knowing things in advance) for a sketch he is working on. I can't really tell you what the film sketch is about . . .simply because I'm not too sure myself.
My brief was simply to make Kassidy (the lovely actor I worked on) look jacked up aka beat up and bruised. I can honestly say I have never done anything like this before as I normally do beauty and weddings but working on a guy was so much fun and the reactions we got when he aired this picture on his blackberry and on my instagram let me know I did quite a convincing job
 ILLAMASQUA Cream Eyeshadow in Debauch, MAC Eyeshadow in Bronze, MAC Eyeshadow in Fig 1, MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked, MAC Eyeshadow in Handwritten, MAC Eyeshadow in Embark, Sleek Lipstick in Stiletto, Sleek Lipstick in Vamp, DUO Eyelash Glue, MARY KAY Liquid Lip Colour in Cherry Coffee, RIMMEL LONDON Royal Gloss in Moreish (301) 

I know that this is bit of a 'gory' picture to start the week of on but I had to post this up . . . it would be unfair to my memory card not to

UPDATE:- I am aware that a troll STOLE my picture and is trying to con people into sending his free things and trying to create a lot of racial tension. I just need to point out that I'm aware and f**king mad about it!!!


I apologise sincerely to anyone who has been targeted by this troll and can only pray that you did not part with any money or goods.