Wednesday 29 May 2013

Recipe | Spicy Grilled Shrimp, Onions and Green Bean Salad

No, your eyes do not deceive you, I am doing a food post.

I actually love to eat and I've been wanting to add a few recipes and restaurant reviews to my blogging schedule just to mix things up and bring another element of myself.

This food blogging direction has actually been in the works for a very long time. I've wanted to do this since last year but I've been incredibly nervous as it is very different from what I normally do and I'm not too sure how well it will be received but Laalaa and Grace (and obviously my family) have been really supportive and have given me a swift kick up my behind, so without further ado here's to a new "Epiphannie A chapter"

And
 I have to admit I couldn't wait to finish taking pictures of this salad because it smelt sooooo good!! If you don't like onions feel free to jazz up this salad with peppers, cheese and nuts. I'm a fan of keeping this simple and tasty so there is less chance of me getting an allergic reaction.
I really hope you love my very first recipe for my blog. I was super nervous about posting this even though I went a very simple recipe. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions (constructive) on what I should to do make the next recipe layout better or even what to make next time.