Wednesday 29 May 2013

Did someone say £1000 Regent Street Giftcard Voucher?

Since I am already doing something out of the ordinary today, one more unusual post really couldn't hurt. I don't normally post about external competitions as it obviously doesn't benefit me or you in a direct way but the Regent's Street x Goodwood competition is actually really, really good. Excuse me but

Goodwood's 3 Friday nights and Regent Street have joined forces to celebrate the amazing combination of shopping, music, racing and dancing by running a competition to win a £1000 Regent Street Giftcard voucher AND 10 tickets to one of Goodword's 3 Friday Nights, which takes between the 31st of May and the 21st of June 2013.

The DJ Acts spinning on the nights are:-

May 31st – Rudimental (DJ set)

June 14th – Groove Armada’s Andy Cato

June 21st – Trevor Nelson (Radio 1)

This is a music lover and shopping addiction's dream competition as you get to revel in great music courtesy of some first class DJs AND get a brand new outfit to do it in. Enter now (and split the voucher with me) by going to www.regentstreetonline.com now . . . I'm not joking about splitting the voucher though, I say 60:40 to me because I told you about this.