Wednesday 15 May 2013

How To:- Set Undereye Concealer

I really wasn't planning on doing this post and did have something else planned for today but after seeing someone on the train with heavily caked under-eyes yesterday, I got struck with the lightening bolt of inspiration and decided to pull this post together.

I love how Youtube has inspired a lot of people to dabble in makeup; which FYI I think is amazing, but a common problem seems to be that a whole lot of people only follow the steps halfway through or don't understand why certain products used rather than others and end up making major mistakes like setting your undereye concealer with Compact face powder instead of a translucent powder. Not every powder is the same!!!!

As I've recently bought a new transclucent powder from Daniel Sandler for £7 and FYI loving how finely milled it is compared to my Ben Nye Powder in Sienna. I thought a tutorial was in order.
 photo set_undereye_concealer_mac_select_cover_up_concealer_daniel_sandler_on_the_loose_powder_real_Technique_brushes_black_girl_da_zps6c42bbaa.gif photo set_undereye_concealer_mac_select_cover_up_concealer_daniel_sandler_on_the_loose_powder_real_Technique_brushes_black_girl_da_zps59aaf5b6.gif


Tools

  • Daniel Sandler On The Loose Powder in No.10
  • Select Coverup Concealer in NW40
  • Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush
  • Cosmopolitan Makeup Sponge

I hope you like this tutorial and as always let me know if there is anything you want me to do a tutorial on, I promise I don't bite.



Also, you may have already noticed, but it is that time of the year again.... It is the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards!  This is my first time of signing up for these awards so I would be REALLY, REALLY grateful if you could take five minutes to nominate Epiphannie A in the Established Beauty Blog category. I have been loving sharing my zany self all over the beauty blogosphere for the past two years and it would mean the world to me to be nominated for this at least once

Thank you in advance!