Thursday 16 May 2013

Review:- Rihanna Nude Perfume

This is another goodybag exclusive and I admit I would not normally go out of my way to pick up any Celebrity fragrances as I don't think the wear time is that long. I find that after an hour or two, I could sniff my entire shirt and not even get a quiff of the perfume  . . . which defeats the purpose of wearing it in the first place.
Nude is Rihanna's third perfume, launched in December last year (so still a fairly new fragrance) and is a very girly and sweet fragrance. It is the sort of sweet, floral and very girly fragrance that I would normally wear as it's not too sweet that it falls into the 'soapy smell' category but the wear time is not the greatest despite being an eau du parfum.
The redeeming factor (for me at least) is the cap. I actually love the shape of Nude's perfume cover. I know that is a super weird thing mentoin but I love it's slanted-curved bottom shape. Yes I am a bit of a weirdo . . . and I accept that about myself

Rihanna's Nude Fragrance is available at your local highstreet store (The Perfume Shop, Boots and Superdrug) with an RRP. of £15 (30ml), £30 (50ml) and £40 (100ml)  



Also, you may have already noticed, but it is that time of the year again.... It is the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards!  This is my first time of signing up for these awards so I would be REALLY, REALLY grateful if you could take five minutes to nominate Epiphannie A in the Established Beauty Blog category. I have been loving sharing my zany self all over the beauty blogosphere for the past two years and it would mean the world to me to be nominated for this at least once

Thank you in advance!