Tuesday 28 May 2013

Review: Mavala Chilli and Spice Summer 2013 Collection

I know I go and on about my inability to properly paint my nails and how I avoid any kind of nailpolish like I owe them money, but don't these new Mavala Summer Shades looks absolutely
This is the reason I love to go to press days, I'm always discovering new brands that I actually quite like . . .and that is saying something as I tend to ignore all nail polishes as a rule
I didn't realise this at the time but I somehow managed to miss out Trinidad which is a dark, navy blue shade, from my pictures. Now I'm not exactly sure how that happened but I think it might have something to do with the fact that the Chilli and Spice Collection contains 6 nailpolish shades and due to my being human and only being born with 5 fingers . . . something had to go!

I'm sure if we sprinkle a bit of fairy dust and use our imagination, the missing shade might just pop up in my pictures . . . if not here's a picture pointing out where the missing shade should be
JAIPUR  |  BALI  |  BOMAKA  |  SAMARKAND  |  CUZCO  |  TRINIDAD

Bali (bright pink and my favourite colour FYI), Cuzco (an orange-toned red), Bomaka ( a tropical, mint green) and Samarkand ( a royal purple) have to be my top shades from this collection as they all have a strong, tropical presence. I personally don't feel that Trinidad (navy blue) sits well in this colletion as it is a very dark shade but all in all my stubby little fingers are happy
This is my first time trying out Mavala as I got them at the Pure PR press day, my only question is . . . are the Mavala Nailpolishes always this tiny?