Tuesday 12 February 2013

How to: A Valentine's Day Speckled Eye (Illamasqua Style)

I wasn't really planning to do anything Valentines days related this year but when I saw the Illamasqua Speckled Eyeliner Technique, I knew that I had to replicate it in some way.
Now I didn't have a white gel eyeliner and because of the spending ban, I'm not allowed to go beauty shopping til April (especially as I need to save my funds to go to New York next month) so I couldn't pick up Illamasqua's Gel Eyeliner in Scribe. What I do have are gold and pink eyelinera so I thought I might as well give the speckled eye trend a romantic feel with what I have at my disposal.


Products Used


MAC BlackTrack Fluidline
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Black Eyeliner
Sleek Dip-It Liquid Eyeliner in Gold
Sleek Dip-It Liquid Eyeliner in Pink


I really hope you like this tutorial as it is the second one I've ever done and boy was it a bit tricky to do loool. After doing this look I had nothing else to do except try and pair up this pretty valentine's look with a few Illamasqua lipsticks I had (I mean it's only fair after all) so sit back and take a quick glimpse at some lip combos to wear this look with. I've chose a nude (Illamasqua Sheer lipgloss in Provoke), a deep raspberry pink (Illamasqua Matte Lipstick in Salacious) and a cute red lipgloss (Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Besotted)
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!!