Wednesday 30 January 2013

It's A Haul Video!!!

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. I’m really busy and ever so slightly frustrated at the moment but I didn’t want this week to go by without at least one or two posts from me.

I haven’t recorded a haul video (or any video for that matter) for a while now and I just wanted to do something a little different to get my creative juice flowing. Despite getting major cottonmouth and tripping over my words, I really hope you enjoy my video and make sure you keep watching til the end to watch my bloopers.

Yes I actually make all those sounds while filming and wasn’t acting up for the sake of it. I thought I should show you that it takes a whole lot of editing on iMovies for me to come off as almost normal on camera


Products Mentioned


Illustrated People Skull Tshirt – link
Illustrated People Waterfall Sweatshirt – link
ASOS Mix Knit Hooded Snood - link
Jeffrey Campbell Studded Litas in Black
H&M Red Cardigan
H&M White Jumper
H&M Green Jumper
H&M Pink Jumper
H&M Black Wool Jumper
United Nude Clog Abstract Hi Wedges - link
Call It Spring Stillinger Wedge Ankle Boot
Traffic People Oriental Painting Print Maxi Dress
MAC Magenta Matte Blush
MAC Fleetfast Satin Blush
MAC Pink Lemonade Lipglass
MAC Apres Chic lipstick – review
MAC Stereo Rose MSF Blush – review
Sleek Scandalous Blush