Monday 28 January 2013

Are You Willing??

Salutations everyone!!!

It is I!!!

Your Blog Host, Annie aka the chick who experienced a blogger meltdown over the weekend because she doesn't know how to use her new Nikon DSLR and broke her trusty Fuji, then managed to break her lighting by tripping over it and therefore couldn't take any blog pics and was tempted to delete her blog in protest *deep breath*

In a few weeks (16 to be exact) my blog is going to be 2 and I really want to host a blog event/ meet up some time before that.

 I'm thinking the 14th of March which is a Thursday and really wanted to gage the interest and also the number of people who would be interested in coming down to it.
Please let me know what you think so I can start making the necessary arrangements and make sure I order enough cupcakes!!