Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas Challenge | Day 7 : Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Bordeaux 16

I really meant to post this up yesterday but the thought of doing the picture transfer from my SD card to my iPad to my Mac, had me procrastinating like I was back in uni. By the time I decided to get round to posting it . . . it was 1am in the morning.
Yesterday, had me saying goodbye to my little sister who had come down for the weekend for my cousin wife's baby shower (I'm going to be a cousin & Aunty all at the same time). As I wasn't really up to the task of lipstick as it was absolutely FREEZING and I wanted some a bit a very berry sheen to my lips, I  picked a shade out of my Revlon Colorburst collection.
I love Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Bordeaux 16 and it is the one shade that I've worn lately that my mum actually commented on and said she really likes (That's big! She hates my lipstick choices). On me it looks a deep burgundy, berry colour but I have seen it look much lighter or darker on certain people so swatch before you try it.
The pigmentation of the Bordeaux Colorburst makes it seem more like a lipstick that a lipgloss, but with a lighter feeling on the lips.
I only get 2-3 hours wear on this but that's dependent on me using a lipliner and whether or not I'm drinking something.

Don’t forget you can keep up to track with both Ysis’ 30 lipstick in 30 days – Christmas challenge over at Le Beauty Girl or click my header to keep track of my version of the Lipstick Challenge