Tuesday 25 December 2012

Makeup Look: Xmas 2012 Face of the Day

I've been publishing a lot of makeup looks lately and I really hope you enjoy them because I really love creating them and posting them online. Today I wanted to do something a bit different so I decided to dig out my pinks and purples and do a look using solely these colours.
This look is very similar to my Sweet, Bridal Pink Look that I posted in the summer but I feel that it is a lot more subtle even though I used a lot of the same colours in this look.

As always if you want to see a list of all the products I've used them scroll up and click on my 'Makeup Looks' tabs on my header.
Eyes:-
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC Eyeshadow in Passionate 
MAC Eyeshadow in Hep cat
MAC Eyeshadow in Cranberry
MAC Eyeshadow in Expensive Pink
Lash Perfect La La Lashes in B168
Face:-
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Trindad (Dark 3)
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW40
Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit in Dark
Lips:-
MAC Lipliner in Cork 
MAC Lipstick in Speak Louder