Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas Challenge | Day 14: Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Stiletto

I'm not sure if you can tell but I'm starting to run out of nude lipsticks to show off for this Lipstick Challenge, I guess I should have probably paced myself out and planned ahead what lipstick I would wear on what day but I never get round to being that organised.

I know it's Wednesday and I should have posted this yesterday but I'm slowly catching up and being where I'm meant to be.  Yesterday I had a very chilled day with work in the morning and a lovely catch up with my Grace from All That Slap who introduced me to the world of La Tosca's and delicious Tapas.
Sleek's True Colour Lipstick in Stiletto was the colour of choice and it is a matte (which I never wear). I do think it is a dupe for MAC Ruby Woo if you are looking in the market for a cheaper alternative as it does have the rich, cherry red shade which is sought after by some. Personally I'm not a big fan of this shade as it is not as pigmented as I expected it to be and made my lips look a bit dry and flaky.
I think it might be time to give my lips a well needed scrub and try again with another matte lippie sometime this week.