Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas Challenge | Day 13: MAC Lustre Lipstick in Fresh Brew

I know I’m running behind by about 5 days with this post but here is my lipstick shade for Sunday and it is another nude . . . I seem to stock a lot of nude lipstick don’t I??
MAC Lustre Lipstick in Freshbrew is a dark-skinned nude favourite. I’m not really exaggerating when I say that every girl and her best friend seems to own this shade, it is just that popular and a bit of a MAC Cult shade. Freshbrew is one of the few shades that my sister and I bought own as well as being the first nude lipstick I ever bought.
When I first bought this shade I really had NO CLUE how to wear a nude lipstick, and always looked a bit ‘off’ so it didn’t get as much love from me as it deserved, but 3 years on and a bit of skill and I’m a nude lipstick-aholic

My stick of MAC Freshbrew looks really well ‘loved’ and honestly is so close to being part of my Back 2 MAC pile but hopefully you can see that this is a shade that I do actually wear (and how I demolish my lippies once I take it’s initial blog pic)