Monday 17 September 2012

Where Art Thou Mr. Eyebrow Pencil?

My biggest peeve in life has to be losing one of my daily makeup stables as you don’t ever realize you’ve lost it until you are running late for work or a night out.

I checked the usual places. Behind my typewriter, underneath my makeup storage, underneath my vanity table and in my makeup brushes and pencils but I just couldn’t find the damn eyebrow pencil!!!!

So after going around for the better part of last week with wonky and slightly surprised looking eyebrows and then deciding to wear bangs so they cover my forehead and brows so that no one can see my brows, I finally caved in and went to the MAC store to make a repurchase . . . and would you believe the SAME DAY I buy my replacement pencil, I find the original in a random bag I used over the weekend!!!!!

What the FRICK???!!!

I KNOW it had to have been hiding in there all undercover spy on a mission because I could swear that I checked that bag like a gazillion times but oh well guess it never hurts to have a backup.

Don’t you just hate it when you lose something, make a repurchase and then immediately find the original like I’ve done? Absolutely grinds my gears