Thursday 6 June 2013

Behind the Scenes | Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Photoshoot

Ok let's be honest. 

If a brand launches 42 new shades of lipsticks, lipglosses and lipliners and invited you to come along and to take part . . . would you say no? 
I don't think I have ever said yes to anything so quick in my life. It didn't matter what the little details where. Lipstick was involved and a quick trip to Luton (in the freezing cold might I add) couldn't dampen my spirit.

The basic idea behind the shoot was for a few bloggers to find out more about the bareMinerals brand, experience the products first hand by having our makeup done by one of the bareMinerals team and end the day with a fun photoshoot (that I happened to laugh my way through . . . cameras make me nervous). I've always wanted to do a behind the scenes photoshoot post and with the Marvelous Moxie Collection launching today, it seems like perfect timing but enough talk, have a look at my pics.
 
 
I will be reviewing some of the Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in the coming days, so keep checking back for that. If you want a peek at the Marvelous Moxie lips collection then head to your nearest Bare Minerals Counter or ONLINE!!!