Tuesday 30 April 2013

OPI Haul

I know I've harped on and on, many, many times on my inability to paint my nails properly (FYI hasn't gotten any better) and I never do anything nails-related on my blog unless it involves false nails and nail glue but Catrine at Unnakednails was doing an amazing deal on some OPI nail polishes in her blog sale and a good deal on anything is enough for me to dig into my pockets and had over my money.
For an amazing £17, I got OPI Brand New Skates, See You In Hollywood, Kyoto Pearl and Schnapps Out Of It/ I don't know if it is because I am a nailpolish newbie but the OPI nailpolish names actually make me giggle and smile (I know I'm a weirdo) but I'm really pleased with these polishes. OPI See You In Hollywood is my favourite shade and I'll probably be rocking it on my fingernails and toes after I go to a salon for a mani/pedi combo over the weekend.

 photo OPI_HAUL2_zpsdfdd8fd7.gif
This little haul now brings my OPI nail polish collection to a lucky 7 . . . I wonder if that's good enough to start promoting myself as a nailpolish guru (I'm just kidding).