Wednesday 27 February 2013

#28kisses and Counting | Day 26: Dark Magic Kisses

 I was actually planning on posting this ‘kiss’ yesterday as it went hand in hand with Makeup Store announcing they were releasing their S/S13 Cocktail collection but trust me to leave my SD card reader at home on my makeup desk . . . just how is that meant to be useful to me when I’m over 1 hour away from my house??!!

I can’t help but feel that I missed a great collaboration opportunity but what’s an unorganized blogger meant to do? *shrugs shoulders*
Makeup Store Lipstick in Magic can definitely give Mac’s Rebel or Cyber a run for its money any day. Blasphemy?? I think not!! Magic has a Metallic, Satin Finish that is just so rich, pigmented and unique that I normally find myself reaching for this over my MAC Rebel (hence why my rebel looks so new and this looks like I’ve tortured it).
I remember rushing down to the MakeUp Store in Carnaby Street after the iFabbo event that took place in Summer 2011 (my second blog event EVER) and I was so excited about the brand that I had to pick up a few extra goodies to play around with. Though I never blogged about it, Magic has popped up quite randomly in a few of my posts along the years and I think I actually need to retire this lipstick and get a new one but there’s just something about the “first” product bought from an amazing brand that makes me want to add it to my blogging mantel.
At the moment there are only 2 Make Up Store Counters/Stores in the UK, which are on Carnaby Street and in Westfield White City, but I really feel that they are so worth the journey.