Thursday 28 February 2013

#28kisses and Counting | Day 28: Superhuman Kisses

The #28kisses Lipstick Challenge is finally finished and I'm not too sure if I'm happy or sad that it's all over.

MAC Strong Woman is from the Limited Edition MAC Strength collection which was a matte lipstick collection featuring amazing colours from past MAC collections. Strong Woman is actually my first MAC matte lipstick and I felt that it was such a huge deal that I've postponed posting about it for the last month just so I can round off my lipstick challenge on a high note.
I'm not even going to lie here, I went for MAC Strong Woman because I felt it was the creamier version of Sleek's True Colour Lipstick in Mystic and I am in love with that kind of opaque bright purple. I think that Strong Woman is a bit lighter than Mystic and looks suspiciously like MAC Daddy's Little Girl but that is a bit pinker.
I think I will get a lot of use out of this as it means I now have creamier version of my favourite lipstick (YAAAAY!!!!)

Ok, I know it is a bit obessive to buy an expensive dupe of my favourite lipstick just because it has a different texture but come on, tell me that you have done the same at least once?

My MAC Stereo Rose Giveaway ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!
If you haven't entered to win yet, the clock is ticking!!!!
Click Here to Enter