Sunday 10 February 2013

#28kisses and Counting | Day 10: Quite Loud Kisses

Sunday aka Sleep day is finally here. The one day that I have to relax as I have gotten the majority of the blog picture taking out of the way yesterday so I get to have an affair with my bed.

*snuggles into bed-covers*


Seeing as I'm only leaving my bed for 4 hours max today; and I'm planning to head right back into bed the minute I get back home, I'm keeping things light and sweet for today's kiss.
MAC Speak Louder (despite what it's name would have you think) is sweet, pink lip shade that makes me feel all sweet and innocent inside. . . .yes, a lipstick can make me feel innocent. Personally I really love the MAC cremesheen formula but I've been hearing stories from some people that it drives out  some ladies lips (o_0)
I normally get about 5/6 hours wear time (longer if I don't eaten anything) but as I only need it to last 4 hours today, I'm really not wearing the wartime.

I