Thursday 17 January 2013

Navigate My New Blog Layout!!!!

2013 has started off on an awkward note for me as I’ve been ill on and off from the start of the year *Spent new years eve in bed . . Yaaay me* and I’ve had a MUCH needed split from my on-off boyfriend. *Some things are better left in 2012*. 

To celebrate a new year and some change in my life, I decided to sit down, shut down all scheduled blog activity and spruce up my blog template.

I’m really proud to say that an e-course from pudgypixel.com; a screencast e-course for Html/CSS users aka Bloggers (which is just amazing and cheap as chip at £16!!!!) plus a lot of Bruno Mars has resulted in this new blog template you see here.


Isn’t He AMAZING??!!!

I have edited the blogger Simple Template and thrown a whole bunch of html and css to get my baby to this point and can I just say that I am a happy chappy. To celebrate my new template I thought I should do a little post detailing how my new template works
I’m still working on a new logo design  and thinking up more tabs to add to my menu page and sidebar but all-in-all I’m super happy with the way things look. Now if a link isn’t working properly please let me know so I can correct it.