Thursday 20 December 2012

This Is My #HPMemory2012, What’s Yours?

If you don’t know I’m part of the Handpicked Media Community, which is an online micro-media network for bloggers and I have some exciting news!!!!! A picture I put forward for a book collaboration that Handpicked Media where doing with Blurb, showing the highlights and memories of 2012 via the eyes of bloggers was accepted!!! I’m in a book . . . ok the back of my sister’s head is in a book but you get what I’m trying to say.
Callum Watt, Marketing Director of Handpicked Media says, “With the release of this book we hope to capture a snapshot of 2012 and share people’s memories.  It doesn’t stop there though; we want to get people talking about their own memories on social media channels using the hashtag #HPMemory2012.”

So there you have it Ladies and Gents, a great visual and charitable way to round of 2012, so please, please, go and get yourself a copy of the HPMemory 2012 Book as ALL proceeds go to the ‘When You Wish Upon A Star’ Charity. You can order a printed copy like mine for £25 or an e-book copy for £5

2012 has been an amazing year, what were the standout moments for you?