Thursday 13 December 2012

Christmas Challenge | Day 16: Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Vamp

After treating my lips to a good scrub last night (it was about time!), I thought it was time to try out matte lipsticks once again. Please bare in mind that I only own 4 matte lipstick and they are all Sleek Makeup True Colour lipsticks, bought by recommendation of the blog wife Sam (who actually has a review on this shade so check it out).
Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Vamp is a very bold, matte lipstick that tends to act a bit like a chameleon depending on your lips pigmentation. I’ve seen it look pinky-red on some ladies and a deep-dark red on others regardless of the fact that when swatched it comes out a dark-wine red.
I honestly think this lipstick was a misnamed because it’s not very vampy. When I think vamp, I think dark wine or purple gothic lips but I think this shade might be a bit too warm but hey I’ve never met a vampire before so what do I know??
I personally love the formulation and shade of the Sleek True  Colour lipstick, have you tried any of them out? But more importantly what do you think about this shade?