Saturday 15 December 2012

Christmas Challenge | Day 18: MAC Satin Lipstick in Rebel

It’s 6am . . . Why am I awake and posting on the blog??

I will tell you why . . .I’m about to head off to Leicester to pick up my little sister from uni and bring her back down to London for Christmas. To be honest I really do love having my sister around; because two crazy chicks is always better than one, but it also means that I have to start keeping a careful eye on my makeup collection, as she seems to have developed a habit of taking what doesn’t belong to her.
MAC Satin Lipstick in Rebel is a glossy but deep fuchsia berry lipstick that my sister absolutely swears by and actually introduced me to (she loves anything burgundy or wine). It’s a very opaque shade in the sense that it will cover up the lip pigmentation if you suffer from that.
I think I’m a really big fan of this lipstick just because it makes my teeth even more ‘Ross-Friends White’ than normal but for shades reasons I think I’m more of a deep red or nude girl than a deep berry lady.

Anyway I thought I should play around with MAC Rebel because it’s a shade that gets more love from my sister than me plus I know I’m going to be sipping on tea and having a catch up with my mum on the 2 hour journey to Leicester so any deep shade would do the job.

I really hope I get back to London in time so I can take a nap and go to Lola and Vik’s Xmas Blogger party in Canary Wharf, which I am really excited about and will hate to arrive frazzled

Ciao for now . . .off to Leicester I go!!!