Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas Challenge | Day 17: MAC Lustre Lipstick in Jubilee & Lipglass in Revealing

Apologies for the late evening ’30 lipstickin 30 days’ update, I know I haven’t been the most reliable when It comes to uploading my daily choice but I didn’t forget . . .promise!!

Right now I’m just putting my finishing touches to my makeup to head off to Kettner to celebrate my friend John’s birthday. Tonight choice is a nude lip combo and it’s MAC Lustre Lipstick in Jubilee. And MAC Lipglass in Revealing.
MAC Jubilee is a flesh-toned nude lipstick that has the perfect combination of beige and pink that really looks looks quite natural on my lips. I find that it works very well with MAC Cork lipliner as the two neutralize each other and when topped with MAC lipglass in Spice, which is a thick orangey-brown nude lipgloss. I have my perfect nude lip combo
Since I’m wearing a blue and turquoise glitter bodycon dress from Topshop, I’m keeping my eyes, a dark blue with an orange blush and nude lips so I don’t end up looking like a glitter queen. I’m actually really excited for dinner tonight; here's hoping I like the food.