Monday 31 December 2012

Review:- Kate Moss for Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in 04

Kate Moss for Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in 04 is a part of the original line of lipstick brought out by Kate Moss which is easily distinguishable from the newer collection by it’s black glossy packaging.  I originally thought that this shade would be more of a black-purple similar to MAC Cyber when I bought it but I don’t think that’s what I got.
I’m really scratching my head trying to think of a good way to describe Kate Moss 04 but everything I think of doesn’t suit this shade perfectly or just seems off. On my lips this lipstick has a very cool, lilac tone that just shouldn’t work on my warm skin tone but still looks fantastic.
It’s not often I get blown away by a drugstore/high-street lipstick these days but I do think that this shade will be really difficult to find a higher priced dupe, the only issue I have is that it tends to sit in between lines so your lips will need a good old scrub and a liner/primer underneath.


What do you think?? Is this lipstick shade unique or did something weird and wonderful happen to my tube?