Tuesday 1 January 2013

Trying To Think Up a Boots Related Title & Failing Miserably

After the fiasco surrounding my white boots post (which I loved but everyone violently hated) I wanted to show you the replacements boots I purchased . . . which are not (sadly) white.

What I was really for in the market for, was a FLAT or Low Heel pair of Biker Boots like these Buddy Low Heel Biker Boots shown on Wanted Shoes (Isn't the studded embellishment GORGEOUS??!!!!) but when it comes to buying time I will always choose a pair of heels over flat; even though I know I won't get as much use out of it.
I picked up this pair of Call it Spring Black 'Stillinger' wedge ankle boots as one of my prize from the Call it Spring competition in which I won £200 to spend on shoes. From the moment I saw this pair, I knew I had to have it . . . never mind if I had to get it 2 sizes too big just to get my foot to fit.

I tried to get all the boots details to show you but there doesn't seem to be an online e-retail store to direct you to but Thankfully the best thing about boots shopping is that if you can find something in store, (and that store doesn't have a website) you can still check online and grab yourself a pair from another outlet.

So what do you guys think? Better than the white pair?? Do you think I should have gotten the low heeled biker boots instead of the wedge heels??