Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas Challenge | Day 11 : Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous 040


Day and trust me not to make sure I pressed the publish bottom for the blog post . . Typical Annie.

Well at least I remembered now (a day later) but I have a little bit of summer warmth to bring to the low London Temperatures.
Revlon's  Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous 040 is one of the only orang toned lip products I own as I tend to find that orange lipstick tend to lean more to a fluorescent orange colour that I honestly just cant bring myself to wear or even buy. The Revlon Kissable Lipstains are peppermint flavour and lets be honest a whiff of peppermint is great when you can hardly breathe through your nose.
I took this picture at work hence why I actually have a little peak of sunlight showing through for this pic, but I like to think that the sun came out just because I'm wearing the last remnants of my summer.