Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas Challenge | Day 10 : Illamasqua Cream Blush in Betray

I'm meant to be reviewing 30 lipsticks in 30 days, but trust me to choose a cream blush and try to pass it off a lipstick.
It's been almost a year since I last mentioned Illamasqua's Cream Blush in Betray on my blog but I love the versatility of the Illamasqua Cream Blush formula so I decide to revisit it again but as a lipstick  . . or lip product.

Betray is a deep rose-plum blush that can be used on the cheeks for a very dewy finish but on the lips it forms a satin-matte like finish. It does not lose it's colour intensity and does not suck all the moisture from your lips like some cheek to lip products do which is always a positive in my books.
The funny thing is that although this shade looks amazing on my lips, I don't own anything remotely like this in my lipstick collection, but that might be more because I dislike most matte lipsticks rather than there not being a close lipstick product match.
I am wearing Betray on my lips in the Eylure 65 Years Video I published today which I'm adding below so you can see 3d example of how Betray looks on my lips

If you are wondering what is up with all the lipstick related posts on my blog lately, I'm taking part in Ysis’ 30 lipstick in 30 days – Christmas challenge over at Le Beauty Girl. If you would like to keep track of all my choice then click my header to get my version of the Lipstick Challenge