Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas Challenge | Day 2 - YSL Rouge Volupte in Soft Beige 25

I know I wore a nude lipstick just yesterday so it might seem a bit redundant to be post about another nude lipstick but I was wearing YSL Rouge Volupte in 25 – Soft Beige, for my haul video which I filmed today despite being very sick and it’s the only shade I wore.
The YSL Rouge Volupte range is the luxurious version on the Revlon lip butters and comes in a beautiful metallic gold tub with a handy little mirror at the bottom *All the better to see you my dear*
I love that the lipstick shade is just so pink and soft, so I find myself regularly reaching for this (hence why this now has a lips-shaped imprint) as it is very low effort for me once I pop on my favourite nude lipliner MAC Cork underneath it.
The YSL Rouge Volupte range is very moisturizing (Winter Friendly) but the wear time is ridiculously short. I don’t think you could get more than 3 hours out of this lipstick if you are lucky so you have to reply but that’s not really an issue for me because as long as my lips are feeling soft rather than dry and flaky . . . then I’m one happy blogger.
Here's the video where I'm wearing Soft Beige

Have you tried any of the YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks before? How did you get on with them? Don’t forget you can keep up to track with both Ysis’ 30 lipstick in 30 days – Christmas challenge over at Le Beauty Girl or click my header to  keep track of my version of the Lipstick Challenge