Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas Challenge | Day 3: Dr Lipp Nipple Balm for Lips

So I’m off to a work convention today . . . yes I’m dragging my very sick self out of my house and into a big room filled with healthy people so I can infect them as well. My evil genius tendencies are certainly coming out loool

I don’t really think I can deal with lipstick or gloss today as I cant bear just thinking having to keep reapplying it al day so I’m taking the easy way out and using only my Dr Lipp Nipple Balm for Lips Balm.
I know I recently reviewed this on this blog (click here to read the original review) so you know I already quite like this and I find this cute little squezzy container perfectly made for your handbag or coat (which is where mine lives . . . in easy reach) so I’m not really going to repeat myself again because it will be boring for both you AND me.

It is a very cold day today so I’m thinking skipping lipstick for a lip balm would probably work in my favour.

How do you cope with being ill and still wearing makeup? Do you take it back to the basics or just skip it entirely? Don’t forget you can keep up to track with both Ysis’ 30 lipstick in 30 days – Christmas challenge over at Le Beauty Girl or click my header to  keep track of my version of the Lipstick Challenge