Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas Challenge | Day 4: Albertha's Garden Chocolate Flavour Lipbalm


Even though I’ve been really sick and finding zero motivation to do anything except blow my nose. I have been trying to keep up to track with the 30 lipsticks in 30 days, Christmas Challenge but I have been making full use of my lipbalms as I do want my lips to be moisturized but I don’t want to chance covering my pillows in lipstick.
Today’s lipbalm is courtesy of Albertha's Garden, which is a new family owned UK business, incorporating the goodness of Grenada’s Almonds into natural, Lanolin, SLS and Paraben Free cosmetics.
The Albertha's Garden Chocolate Flavour lipbalm is made with a blend of Olive, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax and Shea butter, which is a very simple ingredient list no matter which way you think about it. 
I am a bit anxious over this product as I am allergic to honey, so the beeswax ingredient makes me a little scared (bees=wax=honey). I am going to review more of their range later on in the week when I'm feeling a bit better so check back soon.
Sorry about the sporadic posting, I'm trying to get better through an intensive Lemsip routine ? Don’t forget you can keep up to track with both Ysis’ 30 lipstick in 30 days – Christmas challenge over at Le Beauty Girl or click my header to  keep track of my version of the Lipstick Challenge