Wednesday 10 October 2012

Review:- Nip+Fab Pistachio Sundae Dry Skin Body Butter | #Livebloggers

It’s another #Livebloggers Review!!!!! Seems like I’ve been pushing a lot of these at you recently but at least youre getting a reviews with my colourful personality added to it (vain moment *cough cough*) but on a more serious note, I’m really happy that I’ve been introduced to a lot of wonderful brands like Nip+Fab and its pistachio sundae goodness.
Nib+Fab Pistachio Sundae (RRP. £9.95) is 200ml of Clinically tested, smooth and nourished skin, pistachio goodness. Containing Shea butter, mineral oil and a 24 hour moisture-boosting hydraconcept Aquaxyl ™, the Nip+Body Butter Range is scientifically proven to ‘improve the water reserves in the skin, limit water loss and visually improve the surface of the skin’
 


When I first used this I did think the scent was a bit too strong and I wasn’t too sure if I would like it as I felt that the strong scent would give me a headache by the end of the day but after applying it, I found myself sniffing my arms randomly during the day because it just had a warm, homely scent to it, that my subconscious was just so comfortable with.

I have fairly dry skin on random areas of my body (elbows . . .knees downwards etc) so if something claims to be great for Dry skin and my skin turns grey from lack of moisture . . .then I know someone is fibbing.
While this honestly doesn’t work as well on my dry skin as my Jergens Ultra Healing; Consistency wise, the Pistachio Sundae Body Butter has a very rich and thick formula and it’s light green tinge blends into skin very easily and without much effort and wait for it  . . . is actually not bad at moisturizing my skin. My skin doesn’t feel tight or dehydrated and I HAVENT REACTED TO IT YET *sensitive skin problems*!!!!!!

I will use this all til it finishes because it is fast become my favorite part of my morning routine; if a hot shower doesn’t wake up, then the warm scent of this pistachio sundae at least helps to get me out of the door.  The only thing I would recommend is not to use this on your face when you are in a half-awake daze (as I did one rainy morning) loool the smell is intense!!!!!  Woke me right up! Honestly I quite like this and I want to see what else they’ve got in their range *crosses fingers for something strawberry or cherry infused*


Don’t forget, I’m holding a giveaway right now so if you want to get your hands on Love Goddess from the Limited Edition MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection , then best get clicking!!!!