Tuesday 23 October 2012

My First Youtube Makeup Tutorial

Ok, I'm having a mini attack right now but I've finally got round to post a makeup tutorial.

 YES!!!!

My first Makeup Tutorial  . . .ok it is an eyebrow tutorial and only lasts about 3 minutes BUT it is the FIRST and I am super nervous about posting this up because my camera was being silly and unfocusing all the time.

You might notice that I have a significant lack of hair since the last video I posted well . . .that's because I chopped it all off. I'm not sure if giving myself a very low cut in October was the smartest idea I've ever had but I really love how easy and carefree the style is . . . but let's get back on track.

Ladies & Gentle-frogs for your viewing pleasure, my first makeup tutorial . . .

Product Used

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW40)
Real Techniques Detailer Brush (Core Collection)
MAC 224 Blending Brush
Eco-Tools Angled Gel Liner Brush
Maybelline NewYork Eye-studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H in Brown 02