Friday 21 September 2012

Which Spirit hood should I get?

I've been in love with Spirit Hoods since I saw them in Selfridges last year. I wanted to get them but unfortunately I found them in the Kiddies section and it was a bit of a tight fit so I couldn't buy it inshore.

When i checked online, it wasn't readily available in the UK and I'll be damned if I'm paying international shipping fees on anything BUT this year I am determined to awl around with a cute little wolf on my head . . .problem is which one do I get?

Here are a few of my favourite ones (and yes they are all wolves). Im not too sure which one I want at the moment as I would be perfectly happy rocking these over my leather jacket and biker boots ensemble that I wear every A/W so please help me choose!!!


Which one of these do you prefer??