Monday 24 September 2012

New in:- Forever 21 Mini Jewellery Haul

I honestly can't thank Sam enough for taking me (quite grudgingly on my part) to the Forever 21 store in Stratfield, 3 or so months ago because they are literally 'Jewellery Heaven'. I know a lot of girls love to go to Primark to get their jewellery but Forever 21 has become my little baby and even better the queues don't last 30 minutes!

This is actually a really small haul as I didn't want to go OTT at the store then get home and regret spending so much money but the Cheetah/Leopard studs have to be my all time favourite pick, so it's a shame that after taking this picture of the studs, one fell into my typewriter and I can't seem to be able to get it out, so I might have to buy a new pair to avoid damaging my baby.
Cheetah/Leopard Studs - £3.15
Circular Celtic Earrings - £3.15
Tribal Beaded Necklace - £8
Wrist- Ring Bracelet - £6

I've been trying a new Black and White function on my camera which I only just discovered recently (Yh I know I've had my camera for a year now but I threw out the manual after the first week) and I'm trying to perfect, so apologies if you aren't fond of black and white pictures because in the next few weeks there is going to be an overload of blog pics taken in this way