Saturday 1 September 2012

Rocking my Prairie Charms Disneyvore Style



I think by now, everyone knows that I'm an absolute klutz and I seem to forgot (or procrastinate) everything. I got these Prairie Charm bracelets more than a month ago but because I was “lucky” enough to lose them the same day I got them  . . . in my own damn house!!!! I didn't get a chance to review them, which was quite upsetting as I thought they were the cutest things ever!

Prairie Charms is an online jewellery boutique selling an eclectic mix of handmade accessories. They are always updating their online store and with the added bonus that comes along with handmade goods, in some way or another, your item will be either a one-off or slightly unique in its own way. I choose a duo bracelet combo which I felt had something very free and natural about them. I get a very strong Pocahontas vibe when I stare down at them (hence why I tried to get my pictures to show this)

I'm not really a bracelet person as I gesture with my hands too much and find that they tend to go flying in the air after a series of wild gestures but when I learnt that10% of their profits goes toward the Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity, 'Kiss it Better' campaign, it’s great to know that the little sparkle on my wrist is helping to make a sparkle of hope in the life of a child. 

Right now, Prairie Charms are offering two codes to their customers, type in ‘FREESHIP’ for free shipping or ‘CHARMED35’ for 35% off your order