Thursday 20 September 2012

Review:- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous 040

Its hard to believe that before this year I never even thought of wearing orange lipsticks or lip-glosses, I just assumed that that orange didn’t look good on dark skin but 2012 has been the year of makeup discovery and now I love me some orange.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains are lip balms that stain your lips so essentially it’s a stain carefully squished into a moisturizing balm, so you get the sheer, moisturizing coverage of a lip balm but the lasting colour of a stain . . .Nice work Revlon.
I picked up the Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous 040 at the Beauty Mart Concession at Harvey Nichols for £6, which was a bit of a bargain seeing as they have a RRP of £7.99. Rendezvous is a tangerine orange shade that obviously shows up a bit darker on my lips but I suspect it would show up more orange on lighter tones

What surprised me the most about this balm was it’s fragrance. I know this might sound a bit silly but I genuinely assumed that this would have either have a light-to-no fragrance or even smell of oranges, so you can understand why I was a bit confused after smearing this all over my lips and smelling . . .peppermint. 


I was just confused!!!

I love how convenient this lip balm is. Its retractable, chubby-pencil shaped applicator makes it very easy to apply and as long as I don’t have to pop out and buy a chubby pencil sharpener, I’m a happy puppy.
I know this has been making the blog circles for a while and I’m a bit late but I quite like this shade. Have you tried any of the Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stains? Which one would you recommend I get for my next purchase?