Tuesday 11 September 2012

Review:- Illamasqua Mina Sheer Lipgloss

I’m getting into the habit of digging deep into my makeup hoard and showing cosmetics that I own that have never really bad a blog appearance (so don’t slate me for posting nearly finished products. I love it so I share it!!)

Illamasqua is one of my favourite cosmetic brands and I will always name it as one of my favourites as their collection is SO pigmented! Everything is always so colour-rich and honestly my Illamasqua collection just seems to keep growing and growing as I have an obsession with their blushes (especially the crème ones)
Illamasqua houses two types of glosses within their brand; Intense and Sheer, now while I don’t that many of their sheer lip-glosses, I am going to share with you the one that I do have.  I already talked about their lip-gloss in Besotted last week but I thought I should give you a little more brand info before I went on to the next lip-gloss shade
 Illamasqua Sheer Lip-gloss in Mina is best described as a gorgeous plum - berry and despite being sheer, I still would put this in the intense lipgloss category (but not a liquid lipstick). The colour from this lipstick comes up very bright so and would compliment a berry lipstick if put on top of one, but it is still intense enough to wear on its own.
I still have the same problems with this that I have with all the intense lipglosses (weight and applicator) but apart from that I love it so I share it.

Sorry I’ve taken so long to review this but I’m slowly catching up. What do you think of this shade? Is it something you would easily wear?