Tuesday 12 June 2012

May Haul (Part One) - It's all about the Makeup

Some people like to haul clothes . . and I think it has become obvious that I like to haul makeup.

This is not really a haul video for all the makeup I have bought in May . . it's more like a haul video for the makeup I've bought in the last two weeks of May. 

What can I say?? I love makeup??

List of Haul Products as they appear:-
MAC Fix+ (Mini)
MAC Oil Control Lotion (Mini)
MAC Brush Cleaner 
MAC Eyeshadow in Rule (Palette form)
MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush
MAC 187 Stippling Brush
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Deep Dark
MAC Powder Blush in Raisin
Benefit They're Real Mascara
YSL Touche Eclat in Shade 5
YSL Rouge Volupte in Shade 21
L'oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara
Maybelline Falsies Volume Mascara
L'oreal Paris Mega volume Collagen 24hr Mascara
No. 7 Smooth and Imprive Cellulite treatment
Sleek Eau La La Liner in DragonFruit
Sleek Eau La La Liner in DragonFruit
Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Vamp
Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Stiletto
Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Cherry

 I also got the MAC Face and Body Foundation but I couldn't remember which of my makeup bags I left it in at the time looool 

I will post the 2nd part of my haul tomorrow so please check back and leave me as much feedback as possible so my videos get better (and I don't waffle on as much)