Monday 26 March 2012

Recreation of BeautybyJJ's "Eyes like Candy"

Everyone knows Jennie.


Apart from being an absolute sweetheart, she's one of the few dark skinned British makeup Youtube Guru's posting beauty and makeup reviews on the world wide web . . . and she's a stunner. One of her most recent makeup looks 'Eyes like Candy', is a super pretty pink, wine and gold-bronze look that is quite soft yet very captivating.
Now while I am recreating her look, it will NOT be exactly the same as hers because 1,  we have COMPLETELY different eye shapes; Jennie's eyes are almond shaped while mine are very round, and 2, I won't be using the same products as Jennie used Inglot eyeshadows and I have used a mixture of MAC, Illamasqua and whatever else I managed to dig out.

 Eyebrows

MAC Stud

HD Brow Palette in Vamp
Eyes
Eyelid - Urban Decay Half Baked (Urban Decay Palette)
Crease - MAC Cranberry
Inner VEE - Mixture of Illamasqua Eyeshadow in Savage and MAC Stars 'n' Rockets
Outer VEE - MAC Beauty Marked
Eyeliner - MUA Eyeliner in Black
Liquid Eyeliner - L'oreal Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
Eyelashes - Miss Adoro in #600
Mascara - Rimmel Scandal Eyes Volume Eyes

Cheeks
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Betray
Sleek Contour Kit in Dark

Lips
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Epic
MAC Jubilee
Revlon Colorburst Lipgoss in Rosegold


I did this look almost exactly the same way she did hers (taking considerations for our different eye shapes) but I made my cheeks and lips a bit warmer than how she wore hers. I hope you like it and if you do leave me a comment