Thursday 8 March 2012

Let's Blue It All Again

Ever since I came across the Illamasqua I-Sophie Cut Crease Tutorial, I've been trying and trying to figure out how to do a cut crease. I couldn't seem to figure out where to start cutting my crease and it was driving me absolutely LOCO


Not willing to let a makeup technique get the better of me *and publicly admit failure* I left it for a while and then yesterday, on a whim I decided to try again and I finally got it!!!!!!!! HUZZAH!!!
To Start off I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk all over my lids, blending it upwards. Choosing MAC's Submarine, I blended this shade of blue above my crease and close to my eyebrows, then took a stiff eyeliner brush and made a crease outline with Helen E's eyeshadow in dark blue and blended upwards back into Submaribe .Finally I popped MAC's Blue Calm all over my lids and on my inner tear duct. 
Eyes
Base - NYX Jumbo Pencil in White
Lid - MAC Blue Calm 
Crease - Helen E Eyeshadow in Dark Blue
Midway Colour - MAC Submarine
Highlight - MAC Texture
Cream Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Pencil Eyeliner - MUA Cosmetics Eyeliner in Black
Eyelashes - Ebay

Brows
Pencil - MAC Brow Pencil in Stud
Powder - HD Brows Powder  Palette in Vamp (Dark Brown)

What do you think of my first cut crease look??? Did I Nail it . . or do I need a bit more practise??