Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day

While I do feel the urge to put on a leprechaun hat and belt out 'Luck of the Irish' in my best Irish accent (which is honestly VERY bad). I am going to politely refrain and post this makeup look instead
I really wanted to go with a really strong green eyeshadow and eyebrow look to represent good ol' Mr. Patrick himself but I couldn't resist putting some gold on my lower lash, because what's Ireland with leprechauns and gold??
Eyebrows
Bourjois Intense Eyeshadow in Green

Eyes
Base - Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Yellow
Eyelid - Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Dare
Inner Corner Pigment - Helen E Green and Gold flecked Pigment
Eyelid Transition Colour - MAC Humid
Outer Vee and Crease - Bourjois Intense Eyeshadow in Green
Highlight - MUA Eyeshadow in Matte 17

Lips
L'Oreal Paris Coral 830
Revlon Colourbust Lipgloss in Rosegold


Honestly, my favourite thing about this look is my eyebrows. I actually love the green eyebrows on me . . . .  I think I might just go around like this today . . .Any excuse to be green, right????