Saturday 4 February 2012

January Haul (Part Two) - It's all about Illamasqua

Welcome to Part Two of my January Haul . . . If you thought part one was a lot . . You haven't seen anything yet loool

I am a big Illamasqua fan, and I do tend to harp on about the brand quite a lot on my blog (sorry about that, by the way) so you shouldn't be surprised that they would turn up in my huge haul.
Part Two of my January Haul is actually made up of two online orders I made on the Illamasqua website during their Christmas sale. I know it was probably really greedy to order twice  . . .but they kept adding new things that I wanted AND everything was like 75% off!!!!

Blushes

I ordered another cream blush *surprise surprise*Crush is another item I'm adding to my current Illamasqua cream blush collection (I've got three and counting) 
Intrigue is a powder blush that I thought would be useful as a highlight (as my E.L.F Gotta Glow smashed into pieces). I have never tried out their powder blushes before so I'm not really going to give a review on it yet as I haven't used it enough to found an opinion.
Eyes

Next to my love of blushes, are my love for eyelashes and when I saw these beauties on sale for £5 . . it was a no-brainer. I got the Illamasqua False Eyelashes in No.13 reduced from £13 to £5 and at a fiver they were cheaper than Ardell and Eyelure lashes so I thought I might as well snap them up and give them a go
Illamasqua's Cream Eye Shadow in Intrude is a chocolate brown cream eyeshadow that I thought I could use as a base. I had the chance to buy it at the Illamasqua Freak event a while ago but didn't, so decided to get it now as I slightly regretted not getting it then.
Lips

I went a bit over the top in terms of lipsticks and glosses, and ordered a total of 5. I ordered colours I thought would look good on me and would get a lot of wear so overall I am really happy with what I bought.

Flicker is a light, bronzy-brown than blends in very well with my skin.When worn, it has these beautiful bronze sparkles that really leap out at you. I haven't really figured out how I am going to use this lipstick yet but there's still time
I really love do love my browns and bronzes, which is why I picked up Uthopia as well. It's one shade darker/browner than Flicker but the colour of this lipstick just reminds me of being on holiday. It's got that kind of bronzed glow to it *dreams of the sun*
Besotted is a dark, blood red lipgloss with a super intense colour (I guess that's why it is called an intense gloss). It is wearable by itself of on top of a lipstick, although I don't think I will wear it on top of a lipstick as the intense colour of the gloss would probably block the lipstick from showing through.
 Femme is another red lipgloss I picked up but instead of the blood red colour of Besotted, Femmehas more of a pink, raspberry colour which I think is quite sweet. I love this as a lipgloss with just lipliner. I don't know why but when I wear this shade I get early secondary school throw backs * innocent times*
Provoke is so pretty!!!!! Out of all my haul products this has to be my absolute favourite!! The colour is just sooooo pretty!!! Have a feeling I am going to be pairing my MAC Freshbrew lipstick with this gloss *sorry Revlon*
You will be happy to know this is all the makeup I bought in January and I don't plan to do any more major hauls like this til my birthday in May. . .actually I'm lying the IMATS are tomorrow . . (mental note - most stay away from the Illamasqua counter)