Friday 13 January 2012

FOTD:- Cute as a Button

I've spent a lot of this week jamming around in my house, eating my weight in chocolate digestive, watching an obscene amount of TV and generally acting like a big kid. This is just a little FOTD dedicated to how I'm feeling right now (bloody comfy).
 I think I look ridiculously younger in this FOTD . . . who knows, maybe chocolate digestives are the key to the fountain of youth.
Foundation - MAC Studio Fix in NW45
Eyebrows - MAC Pencil in Stud
Concealer - MAC Studio Finish in NW40
Eyeshadow Base - Illamasqua Cream Eyeshadow in Linger
Highlight on Eyebrow - Urban Decay Buck (Naked Palette)
Eyelid - MAC Bronze Eyeshadow
Outer Vee - MAC Handwritten Eyeshadow
 In-between Colour - MAC Texture Eyeshadow
Blush - Illamasqua Cream Blush in Betray
Eyeliner - Maybelline Super Liner
Eyelashes - Ebay

So what do you think?? How old do I look in this FOTD??