Friday 14 October 2011

Model's Own @ Boots

This is probably the quickest blog post ever because I'm just doing this really quickly before I head out the door but I was just so excited about this, I felt I had to share.

I popped into the largest Boots closest to my home in search for 17's magnetic polish (no luck by the way) and  I spied this colourful display just winking at me. Model's own has brought out their own range of brushes, mirrors, eyeslash curlers etc etc etc . . . why did I not know about this???
 The display is just so colourful and vibrant, and I was sooo tempted to grab a few brushes *there's no such thing as too many make-up brushes* but I decided to be a good girl and grabbed a pink and white, 'peppermint on acid inspired' mirror . . . I think I might go back for the brushes though