Thursday 13 October 2011

Golden Week 2011


During the month of August in the UK, we have held a Golden Week. From what I have gathered, this is a week celebrating Oriental culture and the contributions it has made on the British society.

Now this is a blog post that has literally been sitting in my drafts folder for a while (a month *Can you believe?*) and I thought I should share a few photo shots I took on the first day of Golden Week because the statues, shows, decorations and energy was simply amazing.

I don’t think Golden Week was well published in London because I actually stumbled onto these displays by pure coincidence. I was actually on my way to the Nails Inc boutique by Bond Street Station when I chanced upon this huge . . HUGE . . glitzy dragon. I would love if someone could give me a bit more information on Golden Week so next year I am completely prepared.
Mr. J taking a few shots on his iPhone (and blocking my shot at the same time (¬_¬))
A random guy that jumped into my shot lool
I wish I could have taken this home with me . . It's so SHINY
Performers setting up rehearsing