Sunday 17 July 2011

Sunday Weekly Update #5

1) I honestly feel that I've spent all week playing catch up at the moment, I haven't actually done anything I set out to do this week and my to-do list seems to be growing and not much getting ticked off loool but you know I'm getting there . . . extremely slowly . . but I'm getting there lool

2) I'm going to try and push up my blog posts to every two days, simply because I've been inspired by the TOWIB event on yesterday, and the point raised that regular blog posts are key to blog success (content and personality counts too), so this is going to be like my trial week to see if I can actually do this because I don't want to make a huge proclamation to do something that isn't feasible.

3) I had my graduation this week and it was super great. I will need to post everything (picture wise) but seeing as I didnt take my camera with me, and my dad was in charge are of all the pictures. I'm finding it a bit difficult to get the pictures sent to me . . but I'm leaving you with the ONE picture I managed to take of the ceremony before my phone died on me

Enjoy