Friday 15 July 2011

Champagne and Cupcakes at Givenchy . . . .

How 'Smart' is your Mascara?? If it's not Givenchy's Phenomen'eyes mascara then I doubt it has the highest mascara IQ


Now  this isn't a new product, it was originally launched in 2008 (I remember this because I originally bought this product on the plane *yaay duty free*). Anyway I thought I should revisit this mascara mainly because:-


1) It is AWESOME!!!!  I've been using this mascara for about 2 years and I love  the way it gives my eyelashes a panoramic effect. It manages to coat even the tiniest lashes and gives me a false eyelash effect on the days I decide not to wear fake eyelashes (which I admit is not often because I'm a falsies whore). Even though I am raving about this mascara I have to admit there is a learning curve with this mascara. As it does not follow a traditional mascara wand shape you have to ditch everything you know about eyelash application and start from scratch but I have to admit the results are worth it.


2) Givenchy are running a special makeup promotion at House of Fraser and Debenhams on Oxford Street, with a champagne and cupcake event on selected nights to give the public a chance to try out this mascara, (though I find it a bit unbelievable that peopel haven't tried it yet *shrugs*).If you personally haven't given this mascara a go, I suggest you hotfoot it down to London asap and get a bit tipsy in the process


The event is running now at House of Fraser from Monday the 4th of July til Sunday, the 17th of July. With the champagne and cupcake evenings being on  Thursday the 7th and 14th of July and at Debenhams from Monday the 18th of July, til Sunday the 31st of July. With the champagne and cupcake evenings being on  Thursday the 7th,14th, 21st and 28th of July




( I suggest you make an entrance around 6pm if you want at treat )